Friday

{thoughts during chemo}


*sighs* i legit almost forgot them I'M SO SORRY BRIAN. (they're like my favorite band of all time okay.)
**
  • am i ever going to meet brian? i mean idk if i'm going to warped tour or not and i know that they're playing but still.
  •  why does my older sister have to be a butthole about kellin quinn?
  • why did my younger brother have to mess up my dolls? i mean 33 had to go through a major haircut and all, and now maryellen's hair is a red frizzball.
  • why does panic!'s 'the ballad of mona lisa' have to sound so deep?
  • is it just me, or does 'the ballad of mona lisa' video's beginning look like the remains of the 'i write sins not tragedies' video a few years later?
  • who played the ptv 'bulls in the bronx' guitar solo? 
  • why does pandora have to have all those food ads when i can't eat the stuff they advertise?
  • where do babies come from?
  • who invented gifs?
  • why does vic have to scream in like half of the ptv songs out there?
  •  how does tyler joseph rap really fast in 'ride'? like how????
  • why did my sister have to kill joe the pineapple? 
  • why did i think the summer set broke up before i knew about 'stories for monday'? was i just completely stupid?
  • WHY DO HALF THE SONGS OFF OF A FEVER YOU CAN'T SWEAT OUT HAVE LONG SONG TITLES WHY. 
  • why does 'southern constellations' have to be so short? UPDATE: i found out, it's an intro to 'the boy who could fly'. 
  • how does musical.ly even make money? all you do is move your phone around and lip-sync.
  • why does olive's hair smell so good?
  • why can't i have thick hair? my wig isn't that thick and i hate it.
  • should i move to austrailia when i grow up? i mean if 5sos still makes music then i might be able to see them. 
  • DOES EVERYONE ON MUSICAL.LY HAVE TO REQUEST SONGS OF BANDS I DON'T KNOW? 
  • why am i always broke? I WANT MORE BAND MERCH I ONLY HAVE A 5SOS TEE. 
  • why does 'kick me' have to have the word 'shit' repeated at least ten times in the entire song? 
  • is all time low working on plans for a new album? because i want more new music in my life.
***

hola! i crawled out of my hole of blankets, needles and shit like that, and chemo to post this so that's an accomplishment.

sometimes i wonder a bunch of random things while undergoing chemo, which probably leads to my huge imagination. i thought i would  tell you some of the things that come to my mind during chemo and yeah.

but anyway, so how are you all today? what are your plans for the fourth? tell me in the comments, i'd love to hear. :) (omg look it's grace actually wanting to chat isn't that a miracle?)

xo grace

2 comments:

  1. BABIES GROW ON TREES DID YOU FORGET. please don't tell me you forgot.... you forgot, didn't you?

    *hands you one of my eleventeen bands tees* merry christmas. (kiss my ass.... that's actually playing rn haha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT FFUUUUCCCKKKK I FORGOT. i'm stupid.

      thanks dude, and it's "merry birthday." WHY DID YOU NOT SAY THAT YOUR PHRASE IT MERRY BIRTHDAY AND MINE IS MERRY CHRISTMAS KISS MY ASS.

      Delete