Friday

the floor is crippling depression.



a while ago me and my brother had a little "celebration" for the 4th of july.. i know, i live in australia, but technically i was a legal u.s. citizen for 7 years of my life so.. yeah.
here are some really bad quality iphone photos of our fireworks ;)
/
it's literally so cold like wtf. 
i literally have on a sweater, i'm covered in three blankets, and the heater in my room is on.
ugh.
/
i'm getting new depression meds today (on top of all my other prescriptions) and i don't want them.
yet we have everyone saying "it's for your own good!", when i have FOUR DIFFERENT DEPRESSION MEDS.
ugh.
help me.
/
this morning i woke up and a bird was by the window and i took some photos of it.



i was messing around with my camera's zoom so that's why the branches look close.
/
HOW DO Y'ALL LIKE MY NEW BLOG DESIGN? lol. i figured it was time for a change-i had that old one for almost two years- so yeah.
/
i'm so bored right now, if you have my instagram dm me because i wanna talk about random stuff.

-grace

No comments:

Post a Comment