Friday

dear..





(bonus photo of my sister's cat)

i'm tired, i got like 0 sleep last night because i kept having panic at the disco attacks and agh.

so today i'm going to be doing this thing that i saw floating around the blogging comm a while back but i don't remember the link to the original author/post, so if y'all can give me the link to it if you can find it that would be greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

/

dear mum,
STOP HAVING TOO MANY KIDS. you gave birth two days ago, and this is your 6TH KID jesus.
(at least i won't be the middle child anymore xD)

dear ryan,
stop coming home high. please. our house smells like weed now thanks to you.

dear alexis,
your hair is still brighter than my future.
(also sTOP PLAYING YOUR TRUMPET AT TWO AM !!111!! it annoys the living crap out of me.)

dear government,
RYDEN IS REAL

dear madi,
no, we are not doing "deepthroat" for our animation class. why are you like this.

dear mason,
you're still getting the grape juice, and that's final. I AM YOUR MOTHER DEAL WITH IT.
but ily bbyg (or boy. i still don't know your gender)

dear kaitlin,
we need to go skating again. i promise i'll wear that flannel you bought me.

dear bands i listen to,
you've saved my life so, so so , so many times and i love you all. (please don't break up like mcr did)

dear everyone on here,
thank you all so much for supporting me through everything life has put my way. ily all as well.

dear cats,
lynn, phaniel, and viktuuri, please stop digging your claws into my leg when you lay in my lap.

/

i'm gonna go to bed now.
gn mates, and if you ever need to chat, send me a message (instagram, email, etc.) and i'll reply as soon as possible.

~grace

[don't cut for the cats]

No comments:

Post a Comment