Monday

songs i really need to stop obsessing over #5

Related image 
kick me- sleeping with sirens // pity party- melanie martinez // cancer- my chemical romance // all time low- jon bellion // deathbeds- bring me the horizon // wrecking ball- august burns red // peace song- never shout never // don't play- halsey // heartbreak girl- five seconds of summer // young volcanoes- fall out boy // white noise- pvris // chemical kids and mechanical brides- pierce the veil // caught like a fly- falling in reverse // champion- fall out boy // shape of you- our last night // dirty laundry- all time low // let the flames begin- paramore // the good, the bad, and the dirty- panic! at the disco //

/\

i saved someone's life today.
i'm so proud.

you see, i'm a listener on a website called 7 cups of tea, and on there you can talk to people about your problems, and it's honestly a great website.
anyway, so there was this girl i was talking to who was thinking on ending her life- and i actually convinced her not to do it.
if only i could try and save my own life..
oh well.

if you ever need to talk to me on 7 cups, my username is mxdhxtter. ;)

/\

leave post ideas down in the comments please and thank youuuuuuuuuu
i'm gonna do another draw my life soon, this time it'll be way better than my other one xD

xo grace

[don't cut for the cats]

No comments:

Post a Comment