Tuesday

i got g-noted at 2am / grace rambles about life





 
 
 

/
/
/

hi hey helloooooooooooooooooo
i'm tired.
it's 1am.
help me.

i started school today.
ugh.

like, normally i'm okay with school, but my school is hellllllllllllll on earthhhhh
we have uniforms with short skirts, and every three weeks we have a "school assembly" and we just talk about the things we've been learning and UGH.

someone please let me move in with them.

the only good thing about it is our art teacher's room- it's very tumblr aesthetic, with tapestries and fairy lights and succulents everywhere and it's so TUMBLR. 

/
/
/

so how's life for you guys? any of you started hell school yet?

life has been okay for me, i have a PET scan in a couple days and i've been sick nd had a headache for a couple days but we have no painkillers at our house, because a) i'm not allowed to have pills in my room (bc of my last suicide attempt) and b) my mom will legit rush me to the hospital if she finds out i have a headache ("because there might be something seriously wrong with you!!1!one!!") >.<
i have a really overprotective mom.
 
/
/
/
 
i've been reading a lot, and i feel like i should do a book post or something soon (yeah grace doing a book post that's rare) so yeah.
 
it's now 3:33am and i need sleep. xD
 
-grace
 


No comments:

Post a Comment