Thursday

dear older me..

Related image 
oh hi.
if you're not dead already, then you can probably read this.
most likely.
and if you're dead, then idk how to help you with that.

how are you?
still depressed, i assume?
yeah i feel like you still are.

how's mum? did she give birth again?
and how's ryan and alexis? did they come back from university yet? (if ryan even went to university.)

did dad ever text you about another u.s. visit? if so, did you go? how was it?

you still friends with madi, kaitlin, and cody? and what about mckenzie.. still dating them (look i even used their correct pronouns be proud of your younger self)?

 what about the futuristic bands you might've gotten into? IS 5SOS STILL ALIVE??

did you know- hospitals are absolute crap. they really are.
especially the drugs and medication they give you. no matter what meds or drugs they give you, it makes you feel drowsy and i, personally, fall asleep within 5minutes of taking them.
lol there goes my life during the day rip.

in other news, i started school a while ago and i triggered someone with my leg scars.
now i have to wear pants with my school uniform to "ensure the safety of all out students".
and australia's heat sucksssssssss.
you would know, right?

well, it's 5:17am and i should be asleep.
gn my lovely older self.

xo grace.

/
/
/

heyo peoplesssss!

i'm in the hospital again.
help me.

you see, about a week ago i got new depression meds. and they work (thank god), but it came with some "side effects". well i ended up getting a headache after taking them and whenever i would take them, the headache would get worse. i thought about not taking them to make the headache go away, but i need the pills so i can actually function like a normal person.
well the headache got so bad that it turned into a FREAKING MIGRAINE and my mom, being the overprotective shitbag she is, thought that "something could be seriously wrong" with me, and she rushed me to the hospital.

i'm getting out in about a week though, so that's good.

but all the meds the doctors give me. oh my god.
they make me so fucking drowsy and within five minutes of taking them, i end up falling asleep and i pretty much sleep for most of the day.

so that's great.

clinical depression is shit, btw.

/
/
/

also guess who started reading the harry potter series?

this pansexual alien!

i know, i have seriously never read the series before.
please don't sue me.
i'm broke as actual frick.

/
/
/

it's almost 5:30am i need to sleep.

gn mates. see ya.

~grace

No comments:

Post a Comment