Sunday

my casual (and pretty messed up, if i do say so myself) google search history!

Image result for all time low lyrics 
i want this on my bedroom wall.

/
/
/

hey peoples! (i'm trying to think of a "official" name for you peeps.. lol) last night while i was up all night CONTEMPLATING MY EXISTENCE AND MY WILL TO LIVE AND HOW WE HAVE TO BE ALIVE AND IF WE'RE JUST A LITTLE PIECE OF DUST IN THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERES AND WHY UNICORNS AREN'T REAL and i was watching phil lester's google search history video, and i was like "well i google the most random stuff when i'm bored so why the fuck not do it here! that would be fun! then everyone will ask me wtf i do with my life when i'm not thinking about death! yay!" so yeah.
i just realized that was a long run-on sentence sorry for those english geeks who are cringing at that xD

i'm only doing the past couple times because i have to go to sleep soon but whatever who needs sleep.

anyway, let's begin!

/
/
/

TODAY, 7:52 AM- 3:30 PM

world war II (for history class)
are aliens alive? (idfk either)
why do i have flabby legs? (my friend kaitlin wanted me to google that)
how to resist popping pimples (?)
blink-182 (bc i'm a basic fuckgirl)
hamilton (i'm becoming hamilton trash rippp)


AUGUST 18, 2017

why am i a failure? (a question we ask ourselves every day amirite)
I AM NOT AFRAID TO KEEP ON LIVING I AM NOT AFRAID TO WALK THIS WORLD ALONE (bc mcr)
colors (i wanted to see if the halsey song would pop up.. it didn't xD)
sassy pickle 
sass queen
instagram spacers

AUGUST 7, 2017

how to fall asleep fast
do i have asmr? (lol i wanted to see if i have it.. i do apparently)
rain gifs
pickles (i like pickles btw)
ronnie radke
tumblr aesthetic 
fairy lights
pansexual flags
awsten knight

AUGUST 6, 2017

suicide helplines
which is better- siri or cortana?
art
cats
fuzzy socks
dan and phil transparent (it's for my tumblr profile pic)
lane boi
jack barakat's snapchat
more cats
the summer set


/
/
/

this took me four hours to type i shit u not.
and now i've gotta get ready for hell school.

see ya later kids

~grace

No comments:

Post a Comment