Friday

i like trains.

me: *sits around eating my beautiful pistachio muffin*
my sister: *running down stairs* necK DEEP'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT TODAY YEET YEET YEET 

(an accurate example of what happened this morning)

/
/
/

i just realized that i type all my posts at like 1am.
oops..?

tbh idk what to even blog about anymore.
it;s like:

summer 2016- oh yes i need to do this post and this post and this post and yeah boiiiii!!
summer 2017- oh wow i actually have a blog. shocker.

/
/
/

things i really hate about my school:

-the uniforms
-the fact that it's an all girls school, so when there's multiple girls on their periods it's living hell.
-LUNCH. i always feel like i'm gonna have some random panic attack there, so i always bring my lunch to the library and eat in there. xD
-how strict my school is. like, i can't wear down or paint my nails bright colors or have rainbow colors in my hair.
-the headmaster is a rude bitch.

/
/
/

my gf sucked me into the depths of tumblr.
please help me.
(follow me on there because i'm lame and need friends- phansexual-pinetree )

/
/
/

i got more antidepressants a couple days ago.
KILL ME. 
i have like five different antidepressants that i take every day, and on top of that i have sleeping pills, other prescription meds, and cold medicine (because being sick is fun.. no it's not).
ahaha i'm trying to resist the urge to overdose again i need help.

/
/
/

tomorrow i promise i'll actually make a good post that's not just some shit bundled up together.

~grace

No comments:

Post a Comment