Monday

memes and gifs and stuff #2

 
 prepare for the most random stuff ever in 3, 2, 1.....

  
have to repost this because it's true. *runs after fob wearing my sister's fob shirt*

 
i think this is what my mom thinks of me...


poor vic, not noticing that alex is choking. xD ooh yay a love like war is playing please excuse me while i fangirl in a corner.


  
my sister doesn't like the summer set so i almost did that to her...... damn i'm violent. xD

 
*melts because kellin is so cute and also because it's hot in here*

 
"is this the krusty krab?" "no, this is patrick!"

 
okay so with me it's like, i'm pale as a vampire but then in the sun i look like a fricking mexican i could be in ptv. 

 
but if dan is on fire, what's the point of his channel name?

 
*scans room* nO ONE CALLS MIKEY UGLY OR I KILL U. (god that sounded violent i really need to stop.)

 
you don't want to know.

***

hey so i guess i forced you to sit through that, eh? 

okay good. 

***

anyway, so band memes aside...... i want to tell you guys something.

PEOPLE TAKE MY SURVEY OKAY I NEED MORE RESPONSES. {click here} that would be great, thank you. 

okay byeeee. (netflix is calling me lol.)

~grace~

(p.s. sorry for not centering, blogger is acting funky for me r.i.p. me.)

5 comments:

  1. BESITOSBESITOSBESITOSHOLYFRICKBESITOSBESITOSBESITOS. (okay it's PTV did you expect me not to get excited about the screaming Mexicans?)

    Kellin though..... he's adorable that's all I have to say. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kellins mine you bastard ***

      Delete
    2. woah woah woah, ladies, don't argue over kellin. you can each have a piece of him.

      Delete
  2. WAIT WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY FOB SHIRT MAKAYLA-GRACE HAZEL GIBSON YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MERCH. (and your fourteen year old sister turns into mom. goddammit.)

    it's okay phoebe had to stop me from bringing an adoption certificate to warped tour lol. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wait alex you found my blog????? what???? it's a miracle. also THE ONLY PIECE OF MERCH I HAVE IS MY 5SOS TEE.

      Delete