Thursday

the music tag (or whatever)

  



hola! i am in fact not dead, and even though i had to get stabbed in the shoulder with a needle multiple times yesterday/had to go through nine hours of fricking living hell, i'm not dead. this deserves some cake and confetti.

anyway, i'm bored so i decided to do the music tag thing.most of you guys probably know how this thing goes, so i'm just going to do it now.....

happy song// bring me the horizon-- we are possessed, we're all fucked in the head, alone and depressed.
don't threaten me with a good time// panic! at the disco-- i told you time and time again, i'm not as think as you drunk i am.
lost in stereo// all time low-- tattoos and a switchblade attitude, snakebite heart with bubble gum smile, sex and stereo, don't turn the radio dial.
better off dead// sleeping with sirens-- maybe i'm better off dead, if i was, would it finally be enough, to shut out all those voices in my head?
props and mayhem// pierce the veil-- does it even make a difference? when i'm sober i feel pain, cause we run under the stars, through cemetery backyards, celebrate the way the night hides scars.
fuck u over// the summer set-- said that i'm a douchebag, won't call back, the worst hangover you've ever had, felt so good at first, we knew that it could never last.
helena// my chemical romance-- what's the worst that i can say? things are better if i stay.
our lawyer made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't get sued// fall out boy-- it's just past eight and i'm feeling young and reckless, the ribbon on my wrist says 'do not open before christmas'.
king for a day (feat. kellin quinn)// pierce the veil-- hail mary, forgive me, blood for blood, hearts beating, come at me, now this is war..... fuck with this new beat.
jet black heart// five seconds of summer-- everybody's got their demons, even wide awake or dreaming, i'm the one that ends up leaving, make it okay.

***

and you just experienced a bunch of song lyrics from bands that can make little kids cry because of all the screaming in them excluding jet black heart but then again it makes me cry sometimes idk why though. so yeah. in the middle of the whole song lyric thing bulls in the bronx by ptv came on but i don't really like any of the lyrics in the song and the only part in the entire song i like is that guitar solo but well *shrugs*

anyway, i'm in a bit of a chatty mood today so if you guys want to talk for a bit you can. i might do something like this tomorrow (the chat thing) because i'll have more time then but pssh whatever.

also if you guys can answer this then, well, just do this for me that would be great okay bye.

also to add a challenge to the "fav band/s" thing you have to guess my favorite bands IN ORDER. *evil laugh*



~grace~

3 comments:

  1. I'm not going to answer the picture thing because I don't want to give out the answers lol.

    also YES THAT FOB SONG HALLELUJAH I LOVE THAT SONG. (I'm wearing my FOB shirt now haha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also if you want to chat just shoot me an email, my phone's dead lol so yeah.

      Delete
  2. These songs are soooooo good!! (sad but good)

    ReplyDelete