Tuesday

"hello, you've reached the voicemail of makayla-grace, the ten-year-old who doesn't care about you. she's currently either spending time trying not to kill herself or yelling at her sister for being annoying. please leave a message after the beep, thank you." by panic! at the disco.

 

(aka: grace won't get herself together after fifteen hours of living hell yesterday so she will be posting a bunch of memes and stuff so be prepared for a spam)

 
GUYS I THINK THIS GIF WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME. 

 
wait nope this will. 

*SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF LUNGS* BURST INTO FLAMES SCREAM IN THE DARK I'M GONNA LIGHT UP THIS PLACE AND DIE IN BEAUTIFUL STARS TONIGHHHTTTTT. 

 
????????

 
i swear to god this is going to be my phone's homescreen okay.


 
*grace stamp of approval*

 
johnnie is dreamy okay........ *has small heart attack on how cute he is*

 
i think that's what my mom said to my sister when my sister went to warped tour without me *cries*


 

PETEPATRICKJOEANDYUGHTHEY'REAMAZING. 

 
okay like seriously.

DIS. IS. PERFECTION.

 
why this is my favorite line in that entire song, I HAVE NO CLUE BUT WHATEVER.

 
me when i got told the summer set wasn't playing in warped tour in my state.

 
i have literally no clue okay.

aaaannnnddd i will stop now before i spam your feed with memes GOODBYE.


1 comment:

  1. here's another good song by panic!: "how the fuck did you create that title it should actually be a song okay let's convince brendon and fall out boy to create a song together if they haven't already so there can be a super long song title."

    ReplyDelete