Friday

/-/ hey /-/

 you make me feel low,
don't make me feel low,
'cause i hard to convince myself,
it's okay that i feel this way.
you make me feel low,
don't make me feel low,
if i can't have you i'd be by myself 'cause,
you know that i need you so.
don't make me,
don't make me feel low. 

/-/ /-/ 

PLEASE NOTE: in no way/shape/form am i trying to get any attention/sympathy, so comments involving those will be deleted. thank you. 
/-/

hello everyone. it's me, makayla-grace.

i would like to say a few things about why i stormed off a few months ago and what's going to happen with this blog from now on. 

i left because i felt like i wasn't doing much posting and when i posted, it was just some bullcrap that no one would read.

plus, with all that sad crap happening (leukemia, depression, etc.), i couldn't bear posting anymore. it felt like a brick tying me down, and i, at first, didn't know what was driving me away from blogging.

now i understand. 

i think it's time for this blog to reflect the changes going on in my life. 

it's time for a fresh start. 

so.

hey, my name's makayla-grace, a girl who loves bands and playing guitar. i have a wild collection of cat-ear headbands, and i can play that pierce the veil guitar solo in bulls in the bronx. i'm going through a rough battle with leukemia and depression. so yeah. 

the blog design is going to stay the same (bc it's so amazing), but my posting style/schedule will be changing dramatically. 

peace out,

~grace~

5 comments:

  1. So, are you still battling leu... however you spell it? I thought you got rid of it...
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back, Makayla! I can't wait to see more of your posts :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE WAIT WAIT WAIT. So you're pretty much saying you had depression??? And the scars on your arm are from you trying to do suicide on yourself, not leukemia chemo????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (well i'm really late to reply to this comment izzy don't get up in my shitballs for not replying.)

      izzy, we've known each other for like a year now you seriously didn't know that????

      Delete
  4. i struggle with anxiety & depression as well, if you ever need to talk don't be afraid to approach me. <3

    ReplyDelete