Thursday

40 things i'm grateful for

i honestly should've posted this on thanksgiving but pfft whatever
Image result for mirrors pvris 
(songs: eyelids, mirrors, and ghosts by pvris)
***
so my older brother decided to take me to an actual therapist (wow what) and so my therapist during one session asked me just out of the blue what i was grateful for (yeah i know that was a run-on sentence and my english teacher would disapprove {sorry mr. land} but life is short so let's go with it.) and we were talking, and i decided to make this post because why the heck not.
enjoy this while it lasts, kids. i don't do this type of post much. xD

***
  1. this blog
  2. -everyone here in the blogging comm who has supported me through all the crap life put my way. ily all. <3
  3. -my ex-boyfriend, warren, for not only making me hop onto his back on our way to our classes but also being there when i need it.
  4. -my best australian friends, maddie, kaitlin, and cody (who is a girl btw. just saying)
  5. -my best (and only) u.s. friend, izzy
  6. -my older brother for casually driving me around to wherever i need to go
  7. -my older sister. pain in the ass with that trumpet but you gotta love her.
  8. -yuri on ice because who doesn't love gay anime characters skating am i right
  9. -the fitnessgram pacer test (ahaha GOD NO)
  10. -the friends resturant in perth WA, australia because the view there is amazing. oh and the chicken alfredo is delicious
  11. -the doctors/nurses who took care of me while i was in the hospital because i probably would be dead rn if it wasn't for them.
  12. -the person who made a 10-hour loop of "let's do the fork in the garbage disposal"
  13. my chemical romance so i can cry "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MCR TO GET BACK TOGETHER" in december.
  14. -hot topic for their band merch selection
  15. -my guitar
  16. -JISHWAAAAA
  17. -taco bell saga. xD
  18. -otaku lyrics because why not
  19. - steven universe for their representation of gay pride
  20. -the teacher at my school named mr. urie
  21. -eyelinerrrrrrrrr
  22. -my glasses, i kinda need them to see xD
  23. -youtube
  24.  bands on crack
  25. my depression pills. that way i won't end up depressed and wanting to kill myself xD
  26. sour cream and onion chips. yum
  27. |-/
  28. CATS. don't cut for the cats guys. please
  29. andy black, for being hot and having good music
  30. izzy/mason and kailee, the two other members of my collab musical.ly sped up account
  31. my sister, again, for making me emo trash. 
  32. my girlfriend. ily bbyg <3
  33. @.disaster.ology._  on instagram because her photgraphy is amazing + she's a sweet girl in general.
  34. my younger siblings (hayden and mike) for being cute and little and smol and just cute.
  35. the color green
  36. flowers
  37. troye sivan
  38. COCONUT SHARKS IN THE WATERRRR
  39. also taco bell saga
  40. sugar cookies. yum.
/\

this took so long to make oops. 
thank you guys so much for reading this piece of trash.

ALSO i want to do a "check" to see if anyone still reads this blog, comment something really random if you're reading this. 
PLUS i might be re-designing my blog.. yeet!

~grace

2 comments: