Friday

anyway, here's wonderwall.







cats!!!
my family used to have 5, but two died last week. 
we had a funeral for them in our backyard under the swingset that i fell and screwed up my fake leg on xD
oh great times.
btw the cat in the first, third, and fourth photo is my cat (viktori {and yes, i named him after the viktor/yuri ship}), the one in the second is my sister's cat (lynn, after lynn gunn from pvris), the one in the 5th photo is my older brother's cat (phaniel, after dan + phil) and the one in the last two is a stray we feed outside our house but we're planning on taking it in (idk what to name it, leave suggestions).

i have a horrible headache and i wanna take some advil and nap but i can't because my mom waNTS ME TO CLEAN AND I DON'T WANT TO. 
U G H H H H H

enjoy my horrible post lmao sorry.

~grace


3 comments:

  1. *shoves advil at you* you're welcome.
    thOSE ARE AWESOME CAT NAMES. i lovveee "phaniel" lmao.
    -izzy/mason-

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg cats, i love them so much. lynn looks just like my cat boo (except boo is a little fluffier).

    xo loren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they're so cute! I love cats, I have one called Elena! XD

    Indigo
    indigoskysblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete