Monday

memes and gifs and stuff.

so i was just like this on google:

 

when i decided to post just random memes and stuff, so enjoy, i guess?

***

 
i swear i love my little screaming mexican dudes okay. VIC IS MINE I'M SORRY IZZY.

 
okay i have to admit, this is me. 

 
that is legit my phone's homescreen okay.


look at mikey back there oml lol.


i want tacos. can someone send me a taco? that would be GREAT thanks.



BURSTINTOFLAMESSCREAMINTHEDARKI'MGONNALIGHTUPTHISPLACEANDDIEINBEAUTIFULSTARSTONIGHT.

(if anyone can guess the song you get a shout-out lol.)


how i feel about don't panic it's longer now. xD

***

so i think this is it.

OH SHIT BEFORE I FORGET i made a survey, so you can go here and take it.

also before i go, i want to tell you one more thing.

i'm not as think as you drunk i am.

yes i had to use a p!atd line don't judge it's brendon.

~grace~

3 comments:

  1. it's "props and mayhem", i know it. (it's actually playing rn.)

    I took the survey, btw.

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preach on the whole 'my brain is 80% song lyrics'....

    IHAVETHESETHOUGHTSSOOFTENIOUGHTTOREPLACETHATSLOTWITHWHATIOCEBOUGHT (now it's your turn to guess the song XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the song is "car radio" by twenty one pilots. (it's playing right now lol.)

      Delete