Friday

{randomness #1}

 

i got some gel pens and my sister drew vic fuentes and kellin quinn on my shoulder with them. my sister is a good artist, let's just say that. 

*

goddammit mcr won't be getting back together. fuck gerard

*

why do i feel as if my blogging journey is more important than my real life? like seriously. 

*

MY ONE YEAR BLOGAVERSARY IS IN FOUR MONTHS WHO'S EXCITED. (well, i think i started it on november 22nd, idk i forget.)

*

so me, izzy, my sister, and bunch of my sister's friends/boyfriends are going to do a cover of king for a day and i swear i'm excited. i just need to try and make my voice NOT sound like a dying hyena. xD

*

i really want to see the movie "lights out" but i can't ugh.

*

on instagram this morning i saw a leaked phone number. it was.... get this.... KELLIN QUINN'S HOLY SHIT. i really want to call now, should i???? (which btw if you haven't yet you can go follow me @mggibson21 and i promise i'll post soon on there.)

*

mermaids.

*

i want to get my braces off so badly but i can't ugh help.

*

last night i was watching steven universe and i swear i saw rose's face/voice and had a fangirl attack.

***

so it is i.

hello. 

*waves awkwardly*

okay byeeeee. 

 

jk i'm not leaving just yet.

what did you think i would do? spray cheese whiz in my mouth?


okay i did that once when i was eight with my sister but still.


anyway...... okay i have nothing to talk about except I FOUND A PHOTO OF ATL AND PTV TOGETHER ON INSTAGRAM YESSSSSSSS. (the amazing things you find in instagram lol.) 

okay bye (no, i'm not joking this time.)

1 comment:

  1. GODDAMMIT GRACE WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME BACK ONTO IG WHAT ARE YOU A LONELY SOUL ON THERE?

    and kellin's number...... HOLY FUCK BEFORE YOU TRY TO CALL PLEASE WAIT FOR ME. I'll be over in five minutes.

    *leaves*

    *runs to hospital while yelling "I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM."*

    ReplyDelete