Thursday

thoughts during chemo #4

shit i'm bored as hell so enjoy, i guess?

***

  •  where's waldo?
  • can i get a pet unicorn?
  • why can't it be my birthday already? i can't wait six more months for it.
  • why do i suck at sketching stuff? (i tried sketching kellin quinn once...... that didn't work out the way i wanted it to.)
  • why does ptv scream so much?
  • can i get a taco?
  • why do i want to post one of my guitar covers on here? i mean i suck but still.
  • why didn't the summer set play at warped tour?
  • why do i want to make my own music video of king for a day?
  • why do i sound/look like some emo child? i know i'm not really emo but still.
  • WHY DID MCR CHANGE EVERYTHING TO MCRX LIKE COME ON GERARD.
  • can someone get me a taco???? please???? i like tacos.
  • why do mermaids have problems?
  • are unicorns jerks?
  • why do i keep missing calls on oovoo? i know i'm not on oovoo that much but still.
  • where can i get a ptv and/or sws phone case? i want one for my phone reallly badly
  • should i do a post on my google search history? i mean phil lester did it.
  • why does kellin quinn sound like shit when he's performing live? like why?
***


anyway, so how's your week been going so far? for me, i haven't tried to do suicide on myself this week so i guess that's an accomplishment. also i started stalking amazon for some stupid reason lol. xD

sorry this post is so short, i'm sorta busy today but whatever.

~grace~
 


3 comments:

  1. UNICORNS ARE NOT JERKS DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM ALEX/ME?

    *hands you taco*

    also someday we really need to make that King for a Day music video cover. I was thinking we randomly buy suits and your sister/her friends as the people with guns and all. oh it's going to be sick. ^-^ (and I'm going to be Kellin, btw.)

    AND YES YOU HAVEN'T TRIED TO DO SUICIDE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! *hands you gold star* (oh dear lord i sound like a mom help me.) xD

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but they can poke you in the eye with their horns.....

      *eats taco*

      well of course you'll be kellin, he's on your fucking profile picture. xD

      I KNOW I KNOW. (also no offense but you sorta do sound like a mom..... or my first grade teacher.)

      Delete
    2. also I hate admiting this but Waldo is currently under my bed, probably making out with that one random photo of Brendon Urie riding that Pop Tart cat that's under my bed. (I'm too lazy to check lol.)

      Delete