Wednesday

thoughts during chemo #3

  • why do i listen to only two bring me the horizon songs  but i can't get off my lazy ass and listen to more of their songs?
  • why is pokemon go popular? 
  • am i the only person here who has snapchat but doesn't use it because i have no friends?
  • why was josh naked in the one the summer set video where they were doing a cover of "you belong with me" by taylor swift?
  • why am i always broke?
  • why did mydigitalescape break up????
  • can i get dan and phil to come and visit me one day? probably not but whatever.
  • WHY DOES AMAZON HAVE DON'T PANIC IT'S LONGER NOW PRICED AS FUCKING $80????
  • how come my mom is the same age as gerard way?
  • WHERE CAN I GET A PURPLE DILDO???
  • can i have more band merch?
  • what's up with my stupid phone IT WON'T LET ME TEXT ANYONE. UPDATE: my bill needs to be paid so yay me.
  • BUT THAT T-SHIRT WAS ON THE SITE LAST MONTH WHY IS THAT RED KICK ME SHIRT FROM HOT TOPIC NOT ON THE SITE ANYMORE????????
  • so why did i think kellin quinn was a girl? why? am i just a stupid motherfucker who can't figure it out*?
  • why does vic yell, "TONY!!!!" in "floral and fading"?
*** 

pain. suffering. DEATH. 

probably not the most comforting choice of words for a ten-year-old but whatever. those are the three words that currently describe my life now. 

 can i fall asleep here that would be grEAT THANKS.


anyway, so i have a question for you guys. 

why do i have no friends? like i have one but that's it. xD

also can i have a llama as a pet?

~grace~

3 comments:

  1. if you get a dildo can i thigh slap you with it? jw. (omg I've been watching WAY too much Robby Epicsauce help moi.)

    oh haha i get that PTV joke, classy, Grace. Very classy.

    ~Izzy

    P.S. I loved your intro post on CI! just saying. (I left a comment btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you seriously want that kick me tee i have it & am looking to sell it

    ReplyDelete