Tuesday

thoughts during chemo #2



well i have nothing else to post about so just take this okay.

  • why does 'kick me' have so many cuss words in it?
  • why does my phone die whenever i try to use snapchat? like why, all i want to do is talk to my friends.
  • why does my phone have to be so old (iphone 4)? like i could've gotten the 5 but i'm stuck with the crappy 4. 
  • do i seriously need to go through a period? the thought of blood makes me want to pass out, and actually seeing it makes me pass out.
  • why do dan and phil only do a 'phil is not on fire' every year? i finished watching all of them last night. 
  • when is dan going to post the next 'internet support group'? i sent in something and i want answers.
  • am i really obsessed with music? i only listen to.... nine bands and melanie martinez/halsey.
  • do we have to have ads?
  • why does kellin sound like a girl sometimes when he sings?
  • how come no one heard the girl in the 'better off dead' video when she said that she was better off dead? (lol get it.... nope.... well okay then.)
  • why does all the older band stuff seem better than the newer stuff? 
  • how come i have no friends irl but there's a bunch online?
  • why does the bvb fandom have to scare the living crap out of me?
  • how does tyler joseph rap so fast? 
  • why does that one dude on 'a fever you can't sweat out' look like gerard way?
  • so why does that one song by panic! blur out the one cuss word but then in another it doesn't? like that makes no sense to me whatsoever.
  • so target carries an album from a band i'm sure no one has ever heard of and the first fob album but they don't have the newest the summer set album? how did that happen? UPDATE: it's on the target website, it just isn't in the stores near me. that's literally messed up.
  • so how come my parents won't let me get don't panic: it's longer now! off of itunes? i mean come on, only two of the songs are rated explicit.
  • why is itunes stupid? they put every song off of don't panic: it's longer now! as "explicit" when the only two songs on there that are actually explicit are a love like war and the irony of choking on a lifesaver. 
  •  why am i even doing this post?
  • what would happen if a unicorn and a turtle had a baby? that would be cool, a turtlecorn. 
  • why does a t-rex have short arms? am i part t-rex because i actually have short arms?
  • so why do i have no social life?
****

SO IT IS I. 

I'M ALIVE.  

and last night i didn't jump out a window. it's a miracle.


but anyway, how are you guys today? in case you were wondering, i'm doing fine, i just finished working on a second part of this song i'm writing for my guitar (which btw do you guys want to see it? also would you guys like to see some videos of me on guitar?) and watching a video of fetus me and izzy riding shopping carts in the middle of a wal-mart and almost setting ourselves on fire with sparklers. 

~grace~

3 comments:

  1. WAIT HOLD UP YOU ALMOST JUMPED OUT A WINDOW HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?????? (text me with the whole story.)

    I'm fine, just working on a new post for the Colorful Ideas and listening to music. And no, you are not band-obsessed (unlike me though..... yeah I have to stop discovering new bands.). Also WHY FETUS ME WHY. that video.... please save me.

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully you got my text lol.

      oh okay good, i was starting to get worried there. (p.s. has anybody said anything about me joining ci? jw.)

      Delete
    2. ALSO IZZY YOUR NEW PROFILE PHOTO. like seriously it's dan and cat whiskers. *plays 'the ballad of mona lisa'*

      Delete