Monday

waKE ME UP INSIDE.

Image result for vapor five seconds of summer lyrics
(^song: vapor by five seconds of summer^)
i can't sleep again.
it's 5,in the morning and somehow i can't sleep.

congrats to me.
Image result for congratulations gif 

so yesterday my friend kaitlin taught me how to skateboard.
i fell like four times but in the end, me, kaitlin, and our other friend maddie were riding around town yelling song lyrics
kaitlin dared me to skate up to people and yell, "F*CK ME IN THE A*S" lmao fun.

oh and apparently my sister is gay, and she didn't know my friends were at our house so she had on some getup (like idubbz if anyone knows him), got up on the kitchen counter, and yelled "I'M GAY!" and i'm pretty sure everyone died inside
but it was hilarious, she fell off the counter and there's a small spot of blood from her fall but whatever.
my family's weird.
Image result for i'm gay gif


and guYS THERE'S ACTUALLY A TEACHER AT MY SCHOOL NAMED MR. URIE AND HE'S THE CHORUS TEACHER AT MY SCHOOL AND HE HAS A FOREHEAD BIGGER THAN BRENDON URIE'S FOREHEAD AND HE'S A GOOD SINGER JUST LIKE BRENDON I'M STARTING TO QUESTION MY LIFE EXISTENCE WHY MUST MY SCHOOL DO THIS TO ME.
thanks swams (the abbreviation for my school btw.), thanks for making me question life and my existence. xD
Image result for questioning existence gif

i should probably get up and fail to shower to get ready for school.
nah who am i kidding i'm staying home 'cause i need sleep lol xD

~grace

No comments:

Post a Comment