Tuesday

just a random post filled with songs i can't stop listening to at the moment #3

Image result for halsey ghost lyrics 
ghost- halsey // social casualty- five seconds of summer // semi-automatic- twenty one pilots // girls- the 1975 // youth- troye sivan // my house- pvris // tag, you're it- melanie martinez // i don't care- fall out boy // born for this- paramore // all signs point to lauderdale- a day to remember // to live and let go- all time low // vapor- five seconds of summer // fire- sleeping with sirens // closer- the chainsmokers (feat. halsey) // idfc (acoustic)- blackbear // she's out of her mind- blink-182 //

++

I MEET 5SOS YESTERDAY I'M CRYING
THE REST OF 2017 IS INVALID
I HONESTLY WANT TO SHOW A PICTURE BUT I'M TYPING THIS IN A SCHOOL BATHROOM SO I CAN'T BUT STILL.
australia has its perks, because there's 5sos and cacti and stuff.

oh and fun fact: i got food poisoning from a taco bell chalupa.
don't eat at a taco bell in australia kids.
life lesson.

i should leave bye

No comments:

Post a Comment