Wednesday

idk go with it.

Image result for my house pvris lyrics
(^song: my house by pvris^)
hey guys! i'm really bored right now (i'm at home, i'm sick again. kill me.) so i figured, "hey why not do this thigamabobberthingy!" lol.
in case anyone is wondering, i found this somewhere on a wordpress blog so here we go.
***
1.) what's your favorite season?
summer or winter! summer because of school break, winter because of my birthday.
2.) grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
um no. it's my therapy journal, and you don't want to know what's in there. xD
3.) who was the last person you texted?
izzy, and i sent her this photo of my little mexican baby (aka the lead singer of pierce the veil, vic fuentes):
Image result for pierce the veil memes
....don't ask.
4.) before you started this survey, what were you doing?
watching "try not to sing challenges (emo version)" videos on youtube. i lost every. single. time.
5.) what is the last thing you watched on tv?
the news with my older siblings (i have an older brother {ryan} and an older sister {alexis}).
6.) without looking, guess what time it is.
10:15 a.m., that's my guess.
7.) now look at the clock--what time is it?
10:15 a.m..... wAT.
8.) with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
my music, and my cat meowing for food. or attention. idk.
9.) do you tan or burn?
both, actually. i mostly burn, though.
10.) do you like fish?
i'm allergic to it.... which is kind of ironic because before i moved to australia i lived in maryland, which is the state of seafood. xD so no.
11.) mac or pc?
idc, whichever one i feel like using.
12.) do you remember your dreams?
not really.
13.) when did you last laugh?
watching this. because *cough* thE FITNESSGRAM PACER TEST....
14.) do you remember why/what at?
^^
15.) have you ever been to canada?
no, but i want to go!! my instagram crush lives there and ahh!!
16.) shoes, socks, or bare feet?
socks are bae. just saying.
17.) do you wear perfume?
no, i do wear eyeliner though! (i think i might have a photo of my eyeliner skills somewhere, i have to dig through my computer though.)
18.) what is the last film you saw?
i watched suicide squad with my boyfriend* and if you saw us, you would probably melt of cuteness.
*yes i have a boyfriend who knew that was possible. xD
19.) if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
enGLAND. i like where i live right now though.
20.) if you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
baND MERCH AND VANS AND COMVERSE AND EYELINER AND VIP ON MOVIESTARPLANET AND SOME CAMERA ACCESSORIES AND.
21.) where would you live if you could live anywhere?
oh wow a repeat.
22.) what's your favorite band?
noPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE I CAN'T CHOOSE A FAVORITE. that's wrong guys. don't make a band-obsessed kid choose their favorite band.
23.) have you ever had to have surgery?
yup, i've had it twice in my lifetime. once back in november, and i think i had to have it when i was nine or something.
24.) do you enjoy school?
not really, like, i love how i can see my bf and my other friends (sorry izzy) but all the work just gets stressful, you know?
25.) what do you think of these questions so far?
pretty good, except for that one repeat but that's okay.
26.) are you a righty or a lefty?
righty, if i write with my left hand it looks like a blind one-year-old wrote it lol. xD
27.) who made the last incoming call on your phone?
my mom.
28.) what is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
this:
gf
^that's my older sister if anyone's wondering. it's not me lol.
29.) last time you swam in a pool?
about two weeks ago, while for you guys in the states, it's winter, but it's summer here so. *thumbs up*
30.) type of music you dislike most?
country or pop. like, all the songs sound the same?? like, all pop songs are about breakups and love and stuff? and all county songs are about breakups, chics, trucks, and alcohol? that's my opinion lol. sorry if i offended anyone.
31.) are you listening to music right now?
yeah of course!! i'm listening to "all signs point to lauderdale" by a day to remember. it's a really good song btw.
32.) what's your favorite color?
green. i also like black, purple, blue, white, teal, mint, and gray.
33.) is there anything you're disappointed about?
my math grade. however, i stink at math, so. (don't get me started on algebraic expressions or fractions being converted into decimals.)
34.) what was the last thing you bought?
some reeds for my clarinet. i'm officially a band geek, just like my family. xD
35.) sun or rain?
rain.
36.) would you rather go bungee jumping or sky diving?
either way i might get hurt, so neither, i guess? lol.
37.) what's your zodiac sign?
aquarius.
38.) what's your hair color?
orangey-red with purple ends.
39.) what quote do you live by?
"wrists are for bracelets, not cutting." -kellin quinn (lead singer of sleeping with sirens) (i actually have a bracelet that says that haha.)
40.) what's your favorite zoo animal?
penguins man penguins. and otters. mostly penguins tho.
41.) do you have any pets?
yep. i have a cat named bella and she's sO CUTE AH.
42.) what color are your eyes?
brown.
43.) do you wear any kind of jewelry 24/7?
other than band wristbands and chokers, no.
44.) do you turn the water off when you brush your teeth?
when i remember to. xD
45.) do you know how to change your car's oil?
hai, i'm grace, an eleven-year-old australian. ya think?
 46.) do you have any phobias?
i have really bad claustrophobia. that's why i always go in the wheelchair-accessible bathrooms when i go out to restaurants and stuff.
47.) what's your lucky number?
20. my birthday is on january 20th, and then, get this, all my sibling's birthday's are on the 20th of a different month. pretty great lol.
48.) have you ever eaten a crayon?
um... MOM HAVE I EATEN A CRAYON BEFORE? she says yes. (i also ate play-doh when i was four lolol. xD )
49.) can you solve a rubix cube?
no, i'm horrible at that so.
but find my sister somewhere and she can do it fast okay.
50.) what are you listening to right now?
"hold me down" by halsey. ;)
51.) do you like marmit?
?????
 52.) do you wear the hood on hoodies?
no, i have two baseball caps + five beanies so.  
53.) is the glass half empty or half full?
half full..... no half-empty..... no... IDK GUYS HELP ME.
54.) what's the farthest away place you've been?
 australia. i love it there. <3
55.) do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
 no, i just slip them off and throw them into my closet, because who cares lol.
56.) what's your favorite radio station?
idk, the radio station is a pop station called z1043, but i hate it. mostly when my family gets in the car we listen to someone's spotify playlist. xD
 57.) are you allergic to anything?
seafood and i have outdoor allergies. :/ 
58.) were you named after anyone?
nope... but one of my cousin's names is grace (my first name is makayla-grace, but i get called grace so.)
 59.) do you wear glasses/contacts?
yes, i wear glasses. they're annoying sometimes, but i kind of need them to see stuff lol.
 60.) have you ever walked out of a movie theater before the film was over?
nope. 
 61.) what's your least favorite school subject?
math. and p.e. 
 62.) put your itunes library on shuffle. what song comes up?
"just one yesterday" by fall out boy.
 63.) do you wear jeans or sweatpants more?
jeans are my husband.
 64.) where in the world would you like to travel?
england or ireland. ;)
 65.) are you traveling anywhere soon?
not that i know of..
 66.) have you ever built an igloo?
nope, i'm a lazy smol bean. 
 67.) best thing at starbucks?
i've never had starbucks.... ooPs? 
 68.) do you like watching scary movies?
considering the fact that i'm the kid who had zombie nightmares for a week after my sister showed me just one episode of the walking dead, nope.
 69.) what's the best thing about school?
band, friends, lunch, and my english class.
70.) what were you doing at midnight last night?
listening to music and spamming my boyfriend with "i love u babe" lol. xD
 71.) what's under your bed?
stuff
 72.) how do you really feel about what you're doing right now?
well i've been at this thing for two and a half hours so......
 73.) think fast, what do you like right now?
a day to remember, halsey, blink-182, and pvris.
 74.) are you sarcastic?
yES ALL THE TIME. 
 75.) what time do you get up?
i normally get up at 6 a.m. for school on weekdays, but on the weekends, i wake up between noon-3 p.m. xD
 76.) what was the name of your first pet?
philip the fish. it was my sister's fish though.
 77.) what color are your sheets?
plain gray. then i have a blue comforter and a twenty one pilots blanket spread out on it, with gray pillows.
and here is grace giving a descriptive description of her bed. xD
 78.) how are you feeling right now?
tired. really, really tired.
but my cat's not helping me.
ugh.
 79.) what was your favorite food as a child?
chicken nuggets mates, chicken nuggets were my life. i choked on one when i was seven though, and i haven't eaten them since. xD 
80.) how are you feeling right now?
^^^^
81.) can you whistle?
nope. my braces don't help.
82.) do you drink soda?
my mom doesn't let me unless my friends are over. but i drink it when she's not home, though. 
 83.) have you read the harry potter series?
no. i know, go ahead and sue me for it.
 84.) can you drive a stick shift?
nope.
 85.) what's your favorite candle scent?
vanilla guys. vaNILLAAA
 86.) have your pants ever fallen down in public?
nope. i peed them once though. xD
 87.) do you sing in the shower?
i used to, but i stopped. my brother does though. 
 88.) can you speak another language?
i can speak some french..... not much though. i can maybe have a small conversation in french so test me people. xD
 89.) can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
yep.
 90.) dogs or cats?
cats.
 91.) do you make wishes at 11:11?
no.
 92.) what's your favorite type of chapstick?
i don't care about the flavor lol.
 93.) which came first--the chicken or the egg?
well, the chicken must have laid the egg, but the chicken came out of the egg.... i don't know. i tried.
 94.) what are you reading now?
the fault in our stars by john green. in english we have to read a book of our choice and write a report about it so.
 95.) can you touch your nose with your tongue?
uh huh
 96.) can you walk in heels?
probably not.
 97.) how many rings before you answer the phone?
depends on where my phone is. it's mostly in my pocket, but sometimes it's on the charger bc i use it too much.
 98.) any new and exciting things you'd like to share?
let's see.... exciting.... um... all time low released a new song. and i chipped a reed in my clarinet and i'm out of reeds. the bad thing about playing the clarinet.
 99.) what is most important in life?
idk.... i'm just going to go with be yourself or something basic like that haha.
100.) what inspires you?
music, my siblings, and you guys. <3
***
three hours later, i finish. xD
anyway i should probably go die in a ditch or something bye.
~grace

No comments:

Post a Comment