Monday

(another) break???

Image result for alone sleeping with sirens lyrics 
yes, you read the title correctly. i'm taking another break.

i know, i know, you guys are probably like "what??? grace??? why like come on???" or whatever, but you guys don't know what happens during those breaks. okay well maybe i try and attempt suicide but thATS BESIDES THE POINT,. 

anyway, i'm thinking of whenever i'm going to take a break i'll explain why and when i'm coming back.

so the reason why i'm taking a break is because of... well, a few things:

~i've been waking up in extreme pain and oh my god guys EVERYTHING HURTS HELP. idk why it's happening. it could be something to do with my leukemia or something but i just don'T KNOW SOMEONE GIVE ME ANSWERS.
~also my one-year blogiversary is coming up, and i still need to plan for it oops. 
~there's also been a lot of.... family issues. my parents keep fighting over the phone, all 4 (yes, 4) of my siblings are fighting about parental custody and it's just too much for me to handle oh dear lord help.

but anyway, i'll probably be back around the week of thanksgiving, as for a) michael clifford's birthday is that week, b) my blogiversary, and c) one year of leukemia so.

anyway, while i'm gone, can you guys please suggest music for me to listen to? like any bands that yu think i would like or whatever? idk i just want some new music oops.

anway, that's all guys, see ya! :)

~grace~

1 comment:

  1. ah man, the whole "my whole body is in pain" sounds like it sucks, hope you feel better soon! :)
    -izzy

    ReplyDelete