Tuesday

for once i get off my lazy butt and post something who knew it would happen

 Image result for english love affair
HEY LOOK WHO'S ALIVE
BUT FEELS LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO DIE.
BUT STILL IS ALIVE. 

yeah i came back from the deep pits of youtube and medication.... fun fun fun!
oh and the pits of migraines from my sister blasting state champs and neck deep at full volume at TWO IN THE MORNING.
thanks a lot alexis. love ya too.

anyways, how is everyone? how was everyone's christmas?
life so far has been pretty good (for once..... wow a miracle who knew!!), i've been into sketching lately, would anyone like to see some of my drawings?
and hey look who hasn't attempted suicide in like two months whatttttttt
and for my christmas, it was.... meh. i got sick on christmas eve and i was still sick on christmas... but anyway, besides that, i got a new phone (!), some white converse (!!), and like fifteen pieces of band merch (!!!!!!!!!!!).

oh yeah the other day i had a dream that there was a spotify ad came on about condoms and std and I SWEAR IT'S A REAL AD I'VE HEARD IT LIKE FIVE TIMES TODAY KILL ME.
not sure why i shared that but i really don't care at this point as long as i'm posting something lol.

oh yeah go follow my instagram, because hey why the fuck not?
 aaaaand there goes my post being clean. great going, grace.

aaaaaand i think i'm done here.
peace.

~grace

No comments:

Post a Comment